N6854A RF Geolocation Server Software
Key Features & Specifications
- Geolocation estimate of position for RF emitters from 20 to 6000 MHz
- Uses TDOA technique with data from 3 to 5 sensors
- Locate either narrow and wideband signals including signals below the noise floor
- Deploy in rural or urban monitoring environments over a kilometer to 10’s of km’s Fixed or land mobile sensor networks
- Intuitive new visual displays of estimated position, signal correlation and propagation characteristics
- Import raster maps in most standard formats
- Operates in conjunction with Agilent’s E3238S search systems
The Agilent N6854A Geolocation Server software extends the capabilities of a wide area network of N6841A RF Sensors with integrated real-time RF emitter geolocation and mapping. This software provides geolocation estimated position (EP) based on the time-difference-of-arrival (TDOA) technique – a proven methodology well known for many years.
Related Industries & Technologies
Training & Events
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.