U3606A Multimeter│DC Power Supply
Starting From US$ 1,646
U3606A Multimeter - DC Power Supply
- U3606A-100 Combo test lead kit, contains probes for DMM and power supplies
- U3606A-0BN English language manual, printed
- U3606A-ABA English language quick start guide, printed
- W4100-3MW Warranty, 3mth for included accessories
- R-51B-001-Z Return to Service Center Warranty - 3 years
Prices for: United States
* Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices shown are Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Prices (MSRP). Prices shown are exclusive of taxes.
Key Features & Specifications
- 5½ digit, 120,000 counts resolution
- 9 measurement functions and 8 math functions
- 4-wire low resistance measurement
- 0.025% DC Voltage accuracy
- Single-output dual range of 30V/1A or 8V/3A
- 0.01% + 3mV load regulation
- OVP and OCP
- 4.8kHz Square-wave generator, auto ramp and scan capability
- Built-in GPIB (IEEE-488) and USB 2.0 full speed interface
- SCPI language compatible
- Universal AC input (100V - 240V, 45Hz to 66Hz)
- Kensington lock slot to prevent theft or misplacement
When you need both a multimeter and DC power supply, the new Agilent U3606A Multimeter │ Power Supply makes a great choice. Agilent´s convenient hybrid combines a 5½ digit DMM and 30-Watt power supply that operates simultaneously and independently, providing you with efficient, affordable testing while saving space on the bench or in a rack.
Measurements include DC and AC voltage and current, 2-wire and 4-wire milliohm resistance, frequency, capacitance, continuity and diode test. Math functions include Null, dBM, dB, Hold and Min/Max/Avg.
Power supply functions include auto scan and ramp for multi-level DC bias testing, and up to 4.8 kHz square-wave output for digital circuit troubleshooting.
The U3606A integrates easily into existing systems with standard USB-TMC 488.2 and GBIP connectivity, and SCPI programmability.
Need to connect this instrument to your PC? View our wide range of GPIB, USB and Instrument Control products
Automate and perform data analysis on your test system easily with Agilent VEE Pro
Training & Events
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.