N5464B USB triggering and decode application for Infiniium 9000 series
Prices for: United States
* Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices shown are Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Prices (MSRP). Prices shown are exclusive of taxes.
Key Features & Specifications
- Set up your scope to show USB protocol decode in less than 30 seconds
- Get access to a rich set of integrated protocol-level triggers
- Save time and eliminate errors by viewing packets at the protocol level
- Use time-correlated views to quickly troubleshoot serial protocol problems back to their timing or signal integrity root cause.
- Includes high speed interchip (HSIC) protocol triggering and decode support
- Order N5464B for a user-installed license
- Order Option-005 for a factory-installed license with a new 9000A and 9000 H-Series oscilloscopes
- Order N5435A, Option-034 for a server-based license
- Infiniium 9000A Series (2.5 GHz and 4 GHz models only)
- Infiniium 9000 H-Series (2 GHz models only)
This application includes a suite of configurable protocol-level trigger conditions specific to USB. When serial triggering is selected, the application enables special real-time triggering hardware to ensure that the scope never misses a trigger when armed.
The multi-tab protocol viewer includes correlation between the waveforms and the selected packet, enabling you to quickly move between the physical and protocol layer information using the time-correlated tracking marker.
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.