U3401A Digital Multimeter, 4½ Digit Dual Display
Starting From US$ 497
U3401A Digital Multimeter,4.5 digits, basic
- U3401A-0L1 English language quick start guide, printed
- U3401A-120 120-volt AC line selection
- W4100-3MW Warranty, 3mth for included accessories
- R-51B-001-Z Return to Service Center Warranty - 3 years
Prices for: United States
* Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices shown are Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Prices (MSRP). Prices shown are exclusive of taxes.
Key Features & Specifications
DMM functions for basic needs
- 11 basic measurements
- 6 Built-in math functions
Accurate, reliable measurements
- 0.02% DCV
- 50,000 counts resolution
- Kensington lock slot helps secure the U3401A and prevents theft or misplacement
Efficient testing, easy analysis
- Dual display on bright VFD lets you view two readings simultaneously
If you have a limited budget and need a high quality and reliable DMM with good performance at 4½ digits, the new Agilent U3401A low cost basic dual display DMM is the product for you. Basic measurements include DC, AC and AC+DC voltage and current, 2-wire resistance, frequency, continuity and diode tests. Math functions include dBm, Relative, Min/Max, Compare, Hold and Percentage. This affordable bench top unit makes the grade in educational, electronics and communications applications. For extra credit, the U3401A also includes a PC-grade lock slot for physical security.
Training & Events
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.