N8803A CAN, LIN, and FlexRay Protocol Triggering and Decode for Infiniium 90000 and 90000 X Series scopes
Key Features & Specifications
- Set up your scope to show CAN, LIN, or FlexRay protocol decode on waveforms and in lister in less than 30 seconds
- Get access to a rich set of integrated software-based protocol-level triggers
- Save time and eliminate errors by viewing packets at the protocol level
- Import .dbc files for CAN-dbc symbolic support beginning with software version 4.6
- Order N8803A for a user-installed license
- Order Option-008 for a factory-installed license with a new 90000 or 90000 X Series oscilloscope
- Order N5435A, Option-033 for a server-based license for use on a 9000, 90000 or 90000 X Series
- Infiniium 90000 Series
- Infiniium 90000 X Series
This application includes a suite of configurable protocol-level trigger conditions specific to CAN, LIN, and FlexRay. When serial triggering is selected, the application enables software-based triggering. Application supports CAN-dbc symbolic debug.
The multi-tab protocol viewer includes correlation between the waveforms and the selected packet, enabling you to quickly move between the physical and protocol layer information using the time-correlated tracking marker.
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.