N8737A Power Supply, 60V, 55A, 3300W
Base Price S$ 6,275
N8737A DC Power Supply 60V, 55A, 3300W; GPIB, LAN, USB, LXI
- R-51B-001-Z Return to Service Center Warranty - 3 years
- N8731A-230 DC Power Supply 190-240V, 1 phase AC, 50/60Hz INPUT (use with LINE CORD OPT 831 or 832)
- N8731A-831 Power cord, USA, No Plug, 10awg, 3-wire, 8ft (Input 230VAC 1 phase)
Prices for: Singapore
* Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices shown are Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Prices (MSRP).
Key Features & Specifications
DC Output Ratings
- Voltage: 60V
- Current: 55A
- Power: 3300W
- Voltage: 0.05% + 30mV
- Current: 0.1% + 110mA
Output Ripple and Noise
- CV p-p: 60mV
- CV rms: 8mV
Agilent basic DC power supplies offer essential features for a tight budget. The Agilent N8737A is a 60V, 55A, 3300W, single output power supply in a small 2U package. It offers flexible AC input options, analog/resistance control of output voltage and current, as well as parallel and series connection of multiple supplies to achieve more output current or voltage respectively.
Please select the AC input voltage option carefully. The AC input voltage hardware is permanently installed at the factory and cannot be changed under any circumstances after delivery.
If the wrong AC input voltage option is purchased and delivered, the unit would need to be returned. Product returns are subject to Agilent approval and applicable charges. A new order would then have to be placed.
- Learn more Power Sources for Energy-Efficient High Input Voltage Equipment Development Application Note
- Need a quote? Click the quote button in Price & Availability at right.
Training & Events
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.