U7243A USB 3.0 Compliance Test Software for Infiniium oscilloscopes
U7243A USB 3.0 compliance only software
- U7243A-001 USB 3.0 compliance only software, fixed perpetual license
Prices for: Deutschland
* Preisänderungen vorbehalten. Gerne können Sie Preise oder ein Angebot auch telefonisch anfragen bzw. anfordern unter +49 (0) 7031 464 6333.
Key Features & Specifications
- Test setup wizard guides you through test selection, configuration, connection, execution, and results reporting
- Measurement connection setups are displayed
- Oscilloscope setup is automatically configured for each test
- Test results report documents test configuration, measurements made, pass/fail status, margin analysis, and waveforms
- USB 3.0 transmitter compliance and validation testing
- Consistent results with USBIF SigTest for USB 3.0 compliance analysis
- Advanced measurement options provide a wide-range of electrical tests beyond what is tested for compliance
- Consistent results with SigTest for USB 3.0 analysis
- Agilent’s U7242A USB 3.0 test fixture allows for accurate probing and connection to your USB 3.0 product for transmitter and receiver testing.
- Use the N5467A User Defined Application tool (www.agilent.com/find/uda) to:
- Create and fully integrate custom tests, configuration variables and connection instructions.
- Insert external application calls into the run sequence, such as MATLAB scripts or your device controller.
Configure additional external instruments used in your test suite.
The U7243A USB 3.0 compliance test software for Infiniium oscilloscopes provides you with a fast and accurate way to validate and debug your USB 3.0 silicon, host, hub or device. The U7243A software provides industry leading automated test support for USB 3.0 products and displays the test results in a comprehensive test report. In addition to the measurement data, the test report provides margin analysis that provides details on how close your device performance is to the specification requirements.
For best measurement accuracy use the Agilent U7242A USB 3.0 transmitter and receiver test fixtures. Agilent’s USB 3.0 test solution is designed from the ground up with the needs of the test engineer in mind.
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.