N5464A USB Protocol Triggering and Decode for Infiniium 90000 Series Oscilloscopes
Key Features & Specifications
- Set up your scope to show USB protocol decode in less than 30 seconds
- Get access to a rich set of integrated protocol-level searches
- Save time and eliminate errors by viewing packets at the protocol level
- Use time-correlated views to quickly troubleshoot serial protocol problems back to their timing or signal integrity root cause.
- Includes high speed interchip (HSIC) protocol triggering and decode support
- Order N5464A for a user-installed license
- Order Option-016 for a factory-installed license with a new 90000 Series oscilloscope
- Order N5435A, Option-034 for a server-based license
- Infiniium 90000 Series
This application includes a suite of configurable protocol-level searches and software-based triggering specific to USB.
The multi-tab protocol viewer includes correlation between the waveforms and the selected packet, enabling you to quickly move between the physical and protocol layer information using the time-correlated tracking marker.
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.