N2790A 100 MHz High Voltage Differential Probe
Key Features & Specifications
- User-selectable attenuation settings of 50:1 or 500:1
- Rated to measure differential voltage up to 1,400 VDC + peak AC with high CMRR of >50 dB at 1 MHz.
- Overrange indicator which alerts the user when the probe input exceeds the dynamic range of the probe
- AutoProbe interface
- Two browser tips
- Two retractable hook tips
- Two alligator clips
- Agilent InfiniiVision 3000 X-Series
- Agilent InfiniiVision 5000, 6000 (except for 100 MHz) and 7000 Series with software version 5.26.0001 or higher
- Agilent Infiniium 8000 and 54830 Series with software version 5.7
- Agilent 9000 Series with software version 2.0
Use the N2790A 100-MHz high-voltage differential probe to make safe and accurate floating measurements with an oscilloscope. The N2790A probe allows conventional earth-grounded Agilent oscilloscopes to be used for floating signal measurements of up to 1,400 V of differential voltage and 1,000 V of common mode voltage.
Thanks to its high bandwidth and excellent input-impedance characteristics, the probe can accurately measure up to 3.5 nsec of fast transient edges in modern switching power supplies.
The probe is compatible with Agilent’s AutoProbe interface with 1 Mohm input where the probe’s power is supplied by the Agilent oscilloscope’s probe interface.
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.