N8487A Power Sensor - Thermocouple, average, 50MHz to 50GHz
- N8487A-100 Connector, 2.4mm
- N8487A-STD Standard option, -35dBm to +20dBm
- R-51B-001-Z Return to Service Center Warranty - 3 years
- W4100-3MW Warranty, 3mth for included accessories
Prices for: United Kingdom
* Prices are subject to change without notice. For pricing or a quote, you can also call 01189 276201.
Key Features & Specifications
- EEPROM to store cal factors eliminates manual entry
- Wide frequency range from 50 MHz to 50 GHz
- Wide dynamic range from -35 dBm to +20 dBm
- Best-in-class power linearity of less than 1%, excellent SWR of mismatch uncertainty and highly accurate power repeatability
- Accurate calibration and traceability to US National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST)
- SCPI codes compatible with 8480 series (option CFT)
Note: Option CFT is available as a replacement of legacy 8480 Series power sensors intended for cal factor manual entry and SCPI compatibility. Option CFT is not compatible with 43x and other obsolete power meters.
- SCPI codes compatible with E-Series sensor (standard option)
- Compatible with EPM (new N1913/14A, E4418/19B), EPM-P (E4416/17A), P-Series (N1911/12A) power meters (Firmware upgrade required)
Note: All N8480 series power sensors are not compatible with the Agilent 43x, E1416A, N8262A power meters, 5314x microwave counters and E7495x base station test set. (More information)
For use with Agilent’s 5314xA Microwave Frequency Counters, the 8487A can still be purchased from Agilent.
N8480 Series Power Sensors are the replacement solutions for 8480 Series Power Sensors. The new power sensors are integrated with EEPROM feature, which allows users to calibrate the power sensors without manually entering the calibration factors to the power meter. By comparing to legacy 8480 Series Power Sensors, there are tremendous improvements such as wider dynamic range and frequency range, better accuracy, linearity, repeatability, and SWR.
Can’t find what you’re looking for? Try our special options.
For use with Agilent’s 5314xA Microwave Frequency Counters, please contact Agilent directly.
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.