U1084A Acqiris 8-bit High-Speed PCIe Digitizer with on-board Signal Processing
Key Features & Specifications
- Digitizer developed specifically to be designed in as a component in OEM’s systems. Its versatile features also accommodate research institute in electronics, photonics and physics.
- Ideal for applications such as: time-of-flight mass spectrometry, ultrasonic and optical, LIDAR and electron spin resonance microscopy.
- Drive your application directly from your PC computer using PCIe slot
- Up to 4 GS/s sampling rate, up to 1.5 GHz bandwidth, 512MB on board memory
- 1 or 2 channels acquisition mode with 8-bit resolution and wide full scale range
- Zero-suppress (DGS): Keep only the relevant portions of acquired signal, simultaneous acquisition and readout for sustained recording
- Average (AVG) to improve signal-to-noise ratio, increase resolution and dynamic range and peak detect (TDC) with interpolation and programmable on-board histogram
The U1084A high-speed digitizer is a dual channel, 8-bit PCIe digitizer card with an on-board field programmable gate array (FPGA) component including acquisition and memory access control. The digitizer provides on-board real-time signal processing for on-the-fly signal averaging or peak detection.
This digitizer is available in three sampling rate versions and is able to hold any two of the available firmware options (DGT/DGS, AVG or TDC). It can switch between these two in a matter of seconds without powering-off the host computer. This feature adds flexibility and enables the digitizer to be used in a wider field of applications, performing additional measurements on the go.
Using the PCI Express™ (PCIe™) bus maximizes the data throughput. Implemented in the base product as a 4-lane PCIe 1.1 card, the U1084A products provide data throughput at up to 520 MB/s.
To learn more about this digitizer features such as the built-in 15 ps trigger time interpolater, or how the signal integrity is respected, download the U1084A brochure.
PCIe® and the PCI Express® are US registered trademarks and/or service marks of PCI-SIG.
Formation et Événements
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.