Key Features & Specifications
- CISPR 16-1-1 (2007) fully-compliant detectors
- CISPR band presets to 18 GHz
- Measure at marker with three detectors
- Tune and listen for signal discrimination
- CISPR and MIL-STD bandwidths
- Regulatory agency limits available
Option EMC performs basic precompliance EMI measurements. Option EMC offers CISPR 16-1-1 (2007) fully-compliant detectors and bandwidths. Use the tune and listen feature to discriminate between ambient environment noise and DUT signals. The measure at marker feature allows measurements using up to three detectors. Limit lines and amplitude corrections are available as standard features on the X-Series signal analyzers.
This option can be added as a product upgrade.
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.