N9030A-B1X Analysis Bandwidth, 160 MHz
Key Features & Specifications
- Frequency range: 3 Hz to 3.6, 8.4, 13.6, 26.5, 43, 44, 50 GHz
- Capture memory: 2 GB (accessible via 89600 VSA software or N9064A VXA vector signal analysis application)
- ADC resolution: 14 bits
- Industry's first to support 160 MHz 802.11ac signal
Option B1X extends the standard analysis (demod) bandwidth from 10 MHz to 160 MHz
- Enables modulation analysis for maximum LTE and LTE-Advanced bandwidth, all profiles of mobile WiMAX™, and WLAN via the 89600 VSA software.
- Simultaneously demodulate and verify all test signals contained within 160 MHz bandwidth, such as in multi-carrier or multi-standard radio (MSR) devices, via the 89600 VSA software.
- Functions with N9064A VXA vector signal analysis measurement application for vector analysis up to 160 MHz analysis bandwidth.
- Option MPB required for measurements >3.6 GHz.
This option can be added as a product upgrade. See the Bandwidth Upgrade Wizard for ordering configuration information.
Industries et technologies reliées
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.