W9069A Noise Figure Measurement Application for CXA
Key Features & Specifications
- One-button noise figure and gain measurements from 10 MHz to 26.5 GHz
- Supports Agilent SNS Series noise sources and 346 Series noise sources
- Combine with U7227x Series USB preamps for reduced noise figure measurement uncertainty
- Runs inside the CXA signal analyzer
- Measurements include noise figure, gain, Y-factor, effective temperature, and hot/cold power density
- Estimate the overall noise figure using the measurement uncertainty calculator
- To help optimize your measurements and minimize uncertainties, refer to "10 Hints for Making Successful Noise Figure Measurements" application note
- Support for multi-stage converters, external LO control, and manual mode
- Instrument noise figure: 17.25 dB at 1 GHz, 6.06 dB at 1 GHz with U7227A USB preamp
- Instrument match: 3 at 1 GHz, 1.54 with U7227A USB preamp
- License key upgradable
- Fixed and transportable license available
- Programmable via USB, LAN or GPIB, code compatible with ESA, PSA and NFA
The W9069A noise figure measurement application for the CXA is one in a common library of more than 25 measurement applications in the Agilent X-Series, an evolutionary approach to signal analysis that spans instrumentation, measurements and software. Transforming the CXA signal analyzers into noise figure measurements, the application provides one-button noise figure and gain measurements to help you design, evaluate, and manufacture your devices or receiving systems.
Noise figure measurements
- Characterize noise figure and gain of receivers and their lower-level components, in three data views: graphic, meter and table
- Achieve greater testing flexibility with user-definable sweep time and noise source settling time settings
- Achieve noise figure measurements with an optional internal preamplifier up to 26.5 GHz on the CXA signal analyzers
Training & Events
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.