Key Features & Specifications
- GPS simulator with software and signal generation capability
- Assistance in procuring application software (classified) pending GPS Wing approval
- Custom designed I/O panel to facilitate UUT to system interface
- Optional dual channel RF power meter and power sensors 10 MHz to 18 GHz
- Optional Spectrum Analyzer 9.0 kHz to 3.6 GHz
- Optional Network Analyzer, 300 kHz–6 GHz with 2-port configurable test set and extended power range.
The Agilent GPS Simulator System is a customizable & scalable platform that enables developers, manufacturers and repair depots to automate GPS Simulation and measurements. Based on the latest Commercial Off-the-Shelf (COTS) technologies from Agilent and best-in-class third parties, this test platform provides superior measurement performance in a system that is cost effective, small, and easy to maintain. This system is highly configurable in that a variety of RF measurement capability can be added to the basic GPS signal simulation capability. This capability allows the user to make RF parametric measurements on the RF signals.
Agilent provides the basic hardware (both standard and custom) as a complete one part number solution. In addition we can assist in procurement of GPS simulation software from an Agilent partner.
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.