DSO9064A Oscilloscope: 600 MHz, 4 Analog Channels
Key Features & Specifications
Engineered for the broadest measurement capability
- 600 MHz bandwidth across all 4 analog channels
- 10 GSa/s max. sample rate
- Standard 20 Mpts per channel memory, upgradeable to 1 Gpts
- See the Infiniium 9000 Series video demo
Get three instruments in one
- Scope: The powerful features of our Infiniium Series oscilloscopes with InfiniiScan advanced triggering coupled with superior specifications give you precise signal representation
- Logic Analyzer: Add 16 integrated, deep-memory digital channels to see critical data values and timing relationships. Choose MSO9064A
- Protocol analyzer: Choose integrated protocol viewers to quickly drill down into packets and time correlate between protocol and physical layers.
Widest range of debug and compliance software applications
- Serial protocol applications including I²C, SPI, RS-232, CAN, LIN, Flexray, and JTAG
- Jitter analysis applications including EZJIT
- MATLAB® software available directly from Agilent for making your own custom measurement and analysis routines, user-defined filters, or instrument applications. MATLAB software for Agilent oscilloscopes
Agilent’s Infiniium DSO9064A, equipped with a 15” XGA display, comes in a package that is just 9” (23 cm) deep and weighs only 26 (11.8 kg) pounds to preserve your limited bench space. This scope is engineered to give you the broadest measurement capability available to meet your needs both today and in the future. Add 16 integrated digital channels with the MSO9064A.Take advantage of optional integrated protocol viewers to quickly isolate physical layer issues causing errors. Customize your toolset with our debug and compliance packages to tailor the scope to your needs.
Need digital channels? Try the MSO9064A
Need more bandwidth? Try the DSO9104A
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.