N4851B MIPI D-PHY 4 lanes Digital Acquisition Probe
|Product Status:||Discontinued | Currently Supported|
|Supported Until:||1 September 2018|
No replacement found for this product.
Key Features & Specifications
State Analysis for MIPI D-PHY Compliant Devices
- Maximum acquisition speed: 950 Mbps
- 1 to 4 lanes support
- Voltage level support: Low power and high speed voltage
- Protocol support: DSI (Display Serial Interface), CSI-2 (Camera Serial Interface)
Monitor Device and System Operation
- Real-time acquisition of MIPI D-PHY traffic with hierarchical trace displaying capabilities
- Tracks bus mode changes and bi-directional communication
- Image extractor provides bitmap viewing from trace
- Triggers on protocol-specific packets, specific bits within a packet, and protocol violations
- LEDs show MIPI D-PHY bus status and error conditions
- Multiple probing solutions, including flying leads and soft touch
- Customize MIPI D-PHY protocol decoding with B4641A Protocol Development Kit
The N4851B MIPI D-PHY acquisition probe and N4861B MIPI D-PHY stimulus probe enable users to perform real-time digital serial analysis and generate real-time digital serial stimulus of the MIPI D-PHY interface.
Both probes support the CSI-2 (Camera Serial interface) and DSI (Display Serial Interface), enabling users to comprehensively characterize the behavior of controllers as well as display or camera devices.
The Agilent Technologies N4851B acquisition probe and the N4861B stimulus probe operate in conjunction with Agilent 16800 and 16900 Series logic analyzers to provide the digital serial stimulus and acquisition capabilities required to independently debug and test MIPI D-PHY components , or integrate MIPI D-PHY based mobile designs.
Related Industries & Technologies
Training & Events