33502A Isolated Amplifier - 2 Channel, 50 Vpp
Key Features & Specifications
- Full-power BW: 100 kHz @ 50 Vpp
- Small-signal BW: > 300 kHz
- Slew Rate: 20 V/µs min.
- THD+N: < 0.01% @ 10 kHz, 40 Vpp
- Output drive: 200 mA max.
- Isolation: Floats ± 42 Vpk to earth
The Agilent 33502A is a dual-channel, high voltage output amplifier. It has an isolated analog front end with up to 50 Vpp (±25 V) output voltage range. It is also a very low-distortion amplifier with < 0.01% @ 10 kHz and 40 Vpp. The 33502A is designed to work as a companion for function generators to offer low-distortion, higher voltage outputs.
- Learn more 10 Hints for Getting More From Your Function Generator
Training & Events
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.