N5414A InfiniiScan Event Identification Software for Infiniium Series oscilloscopes
|Product Status:||Obsolete | No Longer Supported|
Check for Calibration Availability
No replacement found for this product.
Key Features & Specifications
Quickly and easily identify signal integrity issues
- Application scans through as many as one thousand acquired waveforms per second
- Isolate anomalous signal behavior
- Capture anomalies that hardware-based solutions can´t find
Standard InfiniiScan Features
- Measurement Finder sets boundary conditions to specified measurement and finds them
- Zone Quality Finder draws a "must pass" and "must not pass" zone on scope screen
- Generic Serial Finder sets up 80-bit serial pattern for scope to identify
- Non-monotonic Edge Finder identifies non-monotonic edges caused by reflections
Additional Standard InfiniiScan Features
- Runt Finder identifies under-sized signal pulses
- Measurement Limit Test counts violations against specified measurement value
- Set up to five different triggering conditions over all channels
- 80000 Series oscilloscopes (Option N5414A)
- 54850 Series oscilloscopes (Option N5414A)
A 100-ps glitch, a non-monotonic edge and 80-bit serial patterns. No hardware solutions were capable of capturing any of these signals, but with InfiniiScan you can. Agilent Technologies' InfiniiScan event identification software allows you to quickly and easily identifies signal integrity issues in your electronic designs. This innovative software scans through thousands of acquired waveforms per second to help you isolate anomalous signal behaviors.
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.