U1604B Handheld Oscilloscope, 40 MHz
Starting From US$ 1,733
U1604B 40Mhz Handheld Digital Oscilloscope
- W4100-3MW Warranty, 3mth for included accessories
- U1604B-STD Standard base unit with USB client - Allows connectivity to PC
- U1604B-ABA English language quick start guide, printed
- R-51B-001-F Return to Service Center Warranty - 3 years
Prices for: United States
* Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices shown are Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Prices (MSRP). Prices shown are exclusive of taxes.
Key Features & Specifications
- 2 channels
- Maximum 200 MSa/s Sampling Rate
- Up to 125,000 points memory depth (sceen viewable only)
- Large 4.5 inch color display
- Waveform Zoom and Math Functions
- 6000 count Digital Multimeter
- DMM Data Logging Capability
- Connectivity Standard: USB 2.0 Full Speed IO Interface
- USB Host Capability with Option 001 - Allows you to connect to a USB Memory Device and download waveforms instantaneously.
- Note that this option has to be specified when placing an order as it cannot be retrofitted on completed or shipped units.
The Agilent U1604B handheld digital oscilloscope is a full-featured oscilloscope that offers maximum versatility for current and future needs. The Agilent U1604B model is a dual-channel, 40-MHz oscilloscope that has built-in DMM and DMM data logging functions.
The U1600 Series Handheld Scopes were voted No. 1 Product of the Year by readers of the German-language Elektronik Magazine in 2006 - Read about the award
The U1604B is now available, with the same outstanding performance and reliability of the U1604B, but in bright orange casing. Designed to give maximum visibility, the vivid color underlines Agilent commitment to safety in each of its handhelds.
Training & Events
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.