U1602B Handheld Oscilloscope, 20 MHz
U1602B 20Mhz Handheld Digital Oscilloscope
- W4100-3MW Warranty, 3mth for included accessories
- U1602B-STD Standard base unit with USB client - Allows connectivity to PC
- U1602B-ABA English language quick start guide, printed
- R-51B-001-F Garantie de réparation dans les laboratoires Agilent- 3 ans
Prices for: France
* Les prix sont susceptibles de fluctuer sans préavis. Pour obtenir un prix ou un devis, veuillez cliquer sur « Request Price » ou appeler le 0825 010 700 (0.125€ HT/Min).
Key Features & Specifications
- 2 channels
- Maximum 200 MSa/s Sampling Rate
- Up to 125,000 points memory depth (screen viewable only)
- Large 4.5 inch color display
- Waveform Zoom and Math Functions
- 6000 count Digital Multimeter
- DMM Data Logging Capability
- Connectivity Standard: USB 2.0 Full Speed IO Interface
- USB Host Capability with Option 001 - Allows you to connect to a USB Memory Device and download waveforms instantaneously.
- Note that this option has to be specified when placing an order as it cannot be retrofitted on completed or shipped units.
The Agilent U1602B handheld digital oscilloscope is a full-featured oscilloscope that offers maximum versatility for current and future needs. The Agilent U1602B model is a dual-channel, 20-MHz oscilloscope that has built-in DMM and DMM data logging functions.
The U1600 Series Handheld Scopes were voted No. 1 Product of the Year by readers of the German-language Elektronik Magazine in 2006 - Read about the award.
The U1602B is now available, with the same outstanding performance and reliability of the U1602A, but in bright orange casing. Designed to give maximum visibility, the vivid color underlines Agilent commitment to safety in each of its handhelds.
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.