U1401B Handheld Multi-function Calibrator/Meter
U1401B Handheld multi-function calibrator or meter
- U1401B-ABA English language quick start guide, printed
- W4100A-3MW Warranty, 3mth for included accessories
- R-51B-001-F Garantía de Reparación en los Laboratorios de Agilent - 3 años
Prices for: España
* Precios sujetos a cambios sin notificación previa. Para solicita precios o una oferta puede llamar +34 91 631 3300.
Key Features & Specifications
- Dual display with bright LCD backlight
Simultaneous signal source and measure for all-in-one-tool convenience
Source bipolar voltage and current, square-wave signal, with auto SCAN and RAMP output modes
- Measure DC, AC, AC+DC, Resistance, temperature, frequency, pulse width, duty cycle; check diode and continuity
- 3-year warranty for greater assurance of quality and reliability
- 4-20 mA and 0-20 mA percentage scale readout
- 50,000 count true-RMS DMM
- Built-in battery charging capability
Carry two tools in one and calibrate while you measure with the Agilent U1401B handheld multi-function calibrator/meter. Now you can travel light, whether you´re doing calibration for validation, troubleshooting, or service and maintenance. Secure the robust U1401B in its sturdy carrying case and you´re ready to go. Certified to stringent quality standards, the U1401B lets you test with ease and confidence with one handy, lightweight tool.
Bundled with every U1401B are a rechargeable battery pack, power adapter and cord, calibrator/meter test lead kit, mA simulation test lead and certificate of calibration ― everything you need for your calibration tasks.
The U1401B is now available, with the same outstanding performance and reliability of the U1401A, but in bright orange casing. Designed to give maximum visibility, the vivid color underlines Agilent commitment to safety in each of its handhelds.
Check out which handheld is the right one for you
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.