W1324BP Genesys Core, Synthesis, Circuit Bundle
Typically Configured Price Rs 1,029,030
W1324BP Genesys Core, Synthesis, Circuit license
- R-35B-001-A Node-locked license
- R-36B-001-L 12 months upgrades and support - node-locked
- E8900K-030 USB hardware key for EEsof 2011 or later version software and 64 bit OS (except Linux)
Typically Configured Price Rs 1,029,030
Prices for: India
* Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices shown are Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Prices (MSRP).
Key Features & Specifications
- Core Linear Simulation, Schematic, Layout, Instrument Link
- Nonlinear Simulation & X-parameters
- Complete circuit synthesis with custom filters, matching, mixers, equalizers, oscillators, signal control & PLL
The Genesys Core, Synthesis, Circuit bundle combines the power of the Genesys linear circuit design environment with 2 additional time- and frequency-domain nonlinear circuit simulators along with the widest variety of RF circuit synthesis capabilities in the RF EDA industry so that circuit designers of all skill levels can quickly succeed at high-performance RF circuit design tasks.
The Genesys Core, Synthesis, Circuit bundle enables you to synthesize and design linear/nonlinear RF and Microwave circuits such as power and low noise amplifiers, mixers, oscillators, filters, matching networks, multiplexers, combiners/dividers and active DC biasing for optimal efficiency.
It is also priced below any equivalent capabilities in the market to guarantee the highest performance and value for the RF and microwave circuit designers. Genesys is easy-to-learn and easy-to-use to deliver the fastest payback of engineering productivity in a fast-paced manufacturing-oriented design flow.
Why you need Genesys Core, Synthesis, Circuit Bundle
- Wide range of application coverage for linear/nonlinear RF circuit synthesis and design
- Lowest cost of ownership in the industry
- Highest performance RF/Microwave circuit design tool at its price point
Wide range of application coverage
Genesys Core, Synthesis, Circuit bundle provides an integrated environment for RF/MW circuit design to reduce project uncertainty, delays and risks while improving performance and yield. It includes:
- Core design environment with linear and statistical simulation and optimization with powerful Mathlang data analysis, test instrument links, easy-to-use data display, layout, layout translators and 3D layout/EM data visualization
- 11 Circuit Synthesis for passive and active components shorten routine design tasks from hours to minutes. Allows you to explore alternative design approaches to quickly compare performance and cost. For a complete listing, refer to Genesys Synthesis.
- Harbec Harmonic Balance Simulation for steady-state nonlinear circuit analysis and optimization of amplifiers, mixers and oscillators
- Cayenne Transient Simulation, with Convolution for analysis of transient behavior of RF circuits and high speed signal paths that can include frequency-domain models such as S-parameter blocks
- Verilog-A nonlinear model development environment to create custom circuit simulation models such as RF MEMs (Micro Electro-Mechanical Systems), TFT (Thin Film Transistor) and electro-optical components for innovative first-to-market product design
Low cost of ownership
- A nodelocked license of Genesys Core, Synthesis, Circuit bundle including the first year of support and upgrades cost less than any competing equivalent capabilities in the industry. In fact, this is less than the cost of a single 1 year rental of many other RF/microwave circuit design tools. Genesys Core, Synthesis, Circuit bundle is also available as a time-based license to help reduce cash flow impact for projects with tight budgets.
Highest performance RF/Microwave circuit design tool at its price point
- Genesys Core, Synthesis, Circuit bundle beats other RF EDA platforms by providing more capabilities at a lower price, without compromising usability, quality, accuracy, or breadth of technology.
- Genesys offers an affordable streamlined design experience for RF/microwave circuit engineers in an easy-to-install and manage tool without the complexity of administering enterprise level design flow automation.
- For example, Genesys Core alone is packed with an almost unbelievable array of capabilities that would have cost many times more if bought separately elsewhere and without the benefit of integration. Not only does it include a proven easy-to-use RF schematic capture, layout and design management environment with test instrument links, but also powerful linear and statistical simulators with advanced optimization. Mathlang scripting language, as used by MATLAB, is fully supported in Genesys Core for unmatched data processing power. Genesys Core also provides free import/export layout translators (including Gerber, DXF/DWG, and GDSII) and interactive 3D layout viewer to prepare your PCB designs for EM simulation or downstream manufacturing.
- By comparison, other RF EDA tools make RF-aware layout or test instrument link a specialized, optional capability.
- Genesys Core, Synthesis, Circuit bundle provides a right-sized EDA solution that is both powerful and affordable for a wide range of RF/microwave circuit board designers.
Who can benefit from Genesys Core, Synthesis, Circuit Bundle
- If you are an infrequent RF designer, Genesys Core, Synthesis, Circuit bundle makes you immediately productive by converting design ideas into working implementations, which can then be refined with additional nonlinear circuit optimization for performance and efficiency.
- If you are an experienced RF designer, synthesis and nonlinear circuit simulation allows you to achieve more sophisticated designs, and turn them into robust commercial products with high yields.
What can I design with Genesys Core, Synthesis, Circuit Bundle?
- High-performance and high-yield linear and nonlinear RF/microwave circuits such as power and low noise amplifiers, mixers, oscillators and switches
- Filters, matching networks, power dividers, combiners, equalization, multiplexers and other passive networks
- Optimal and adaptive DC device biasing for maximum efficiency
- Custom Verilog-A behavioral models for accurate simulation and protected IP delivery
|Key Building Blocks of the Genesys Core, Synthesis, Circuit Bundle|
|Genesys Core||Core design environment, linear simulator, optimization, layout, 3D view, statistics|
|Genesys Synthesis||Synthesis for passive and active components, includes Genesys Filter & Match|
|Genesys Circuit||Circuit time- & frequency-domain nonlinear simulators|
Learn more about Genesys Key Building Blocks on the Genesys Product Structure & Options Summary.
Training & Events
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.