N8803B CAN, LIN, FlexRay triggering and decode application license for Infiniium 9000 series
- EDEL-ONLY-01 License certificate delivery - email only
Prices for: United States
* Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices shown are Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Prices (MSRP). Prices shown are exclusive of taxes.
Key Features & Specifications
- Set up your scope to show CAN, LIN, or FlexRay protocol decode on waveforms and in listing in less than 30 seconds
- Get access to a rich set of integrated protocol-level triggers
- Save time and eliminate errors by viewing packets at the protocol level
- Import .dbc files for CAN-dbc symbolic support beginning with software version 4.6
- Order N8803B for a user-installed license
- Order Option-008 for a factory-installed license with a new 9000A or 9000 H-Series
- Order N5435A, Option-033 for a server-based license for use on a 9000 or 90000 Series
- Infiniium 9000A Series
- Infiniium 9000 H-Series
This application includes a suite of configurable protocol-level trigger conditions specific to CAN, LIN, and FlexRay. When serial triggering is selected, the application enables software-based triggering for FlexRay and hardware-based triggering for CAN and LIN. Application supports CAN-dbc symbolic debug.
The multi-tab protocol viewer includes correlation between the waveforms and the selected packet, enabling you to quickly move between the physical and protocol layer information using the time-correlated tracking marker.
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.