U1213A Handheld Clamp Meter
Starting From CA$ 356
U1213A True RMS 1000A AC/DC Clamp Meter Pro
- U1213A-B01 Battery - Non-rechargeable 9V
- W4100A-3MW Warranty, 3mth for included accessories
- U1213A-ABA English language quick start guide, printed
- R-51B-001-F Return to Service Center Warranty - 3 years
Prices for: Canada (English)
* Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices shown are Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Prices (MSRP). Prices shown are exclusive of taxes.
Key Features & Specifications
Handle large current - safely
- 1000A DC and True RMS AC, AC+DC current measurements
- Small body and large jaw size up to 52mm
- One-hand operation
- Peak-hold with in-rush current measurement
- Large backlit dual display
- Temperature and capacitance measurement
- Manual and auto-ranging for all measurements
- CAT III 1000V and CAT IV 600V safety protection
- Compatible with U1177A IR-Bluetooth adapter for remote monitoring & datalogging
With the innovated Agilent handheld wireless solution, the U1210A series clamp meter is now compatible with the optional Agilent U1177A IR-to-Bluetooth adapter. This wireless capability enables measurements of large currents at a safe distance, and also eliminates the need to travel back and forth to electrical distribution rooms to check measurement results. Claim a free baterry cover of any models of U1210 series.
Measurements of electrical distribution cables can be challenging and risky. For cables up to two inches in diameter, the Agilent U1210 series handheld clamp meters enable high-current measurements without breaking the circuit. Unlike most clamp meters, they also include DMM capabilities—resistance, capacitance, frequency and temperature—to simplify troubleshooting during installation and maintenance. Best of all, they provide an extra layer of protection with CAT IV 600V and CAT III 1000 V safety ratings. Clamp on with the U1210 series and get convenience, versatility and the ability to handle big currents—safely.
MET/CAL® procedures for the product is available at Cal Lab Solutions , a third-party independent vendor.
Training & Events
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.