E6607A EXT Wireless Communications Test Set
Key Features & Specifications
Fast test speed
- Executes test plans at the highest speed with the flexible EXT sequencer, measurement step times are short and individually settable, capture and measure only what you need
- Superior measurement speed for manufacturing with multiple measurements from a single acquisition using the EXT sequencer
- Fast measurements and flexible sequencer techniques work in synch with your device’s chipset test modes to eliminate signaling overhead from the manufacturing test process
- Fast, standards-based transmitter measurements and modulation analysis capability are based on proven Agilent X-Series signal analyzers
- Tests new and existing radio formats including LTE, HSPA+, W-CDMA/HSPA, cdma2000®/1xEV-DO, GSM/EDGE/EDGE-EVO, WiMAXTM, Bluetooth®, GPS/GNSS and more
Lowest capital investment
- Reduces your initial capital investment with an architecture optimized for lower-cost non-signaling test
- Preserves your investment and reduces long term costs with superior hardware, and software scalability for technology and test-mode advances
Fast test development
- Unique, graphical Sequence Studio software dramatically simplifies test plan creation and troubleshooting reducing the need for test programming support
- With Signal Studio and the EXT you can easily create standards-based arbitrary waveform files to test device receiver, and with today’s chipsets, to obtain synchronization to test the transmitter
E6607A EXT wireless communications test set is an integrated one-box tester combining a vector signal analyzer, vector signal generator, innovative test sequencer, and multi-format hardware for non-signaling test. It has the capability you need to reduce manufacturing costs in today’s competitive environment. With fast measurements and flexible sequencer techniques, EXT works in synch with chipset test modes to speed calibration and verification of the latest smartphones and other wireless devices.
To streamline your test plan development and accelerate your time to volume manufacturing, a powerful software toolset is also available with the EXT:
- Sequence Studio
Dramatically eases test plan development with a unique graphical interface to develop and troubleshoot your test plan and automatically generate SCPI code
Provides performance-optimized reference signals that simplify synchronizing, controlling, and testing your devices
- Chipset Software
Keeps pace with chipset suppliers to deliver a virtually turn-key test solution for control and optimization of your wireless device testing
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.