W1160C Fault Detective 4.7 – Test Optimization and Diagnostic Software Solution
|Product Status:||Discontinued | Currently Supported|
|Supported Until:||1 June 2017|
No replacement found for this product.
Fault Detective 4.7 is only available for current customers of Fault Detective
It’s true; Fault Detective is loved by its users for saving them lots of money. But it’s how Fault Detective saves users money that is the interesting story.
Fault Detective is a two tiered software suite that enables users to derive new understanding and mastery of their testing strategy while simultaneously making possible amazingly accurate and easy to perform diagnostics. These two capabilities act in concert with one another to facilitate a level of production quality never before realized.
What is new with version 4.7?
If you have been considering trying Fault Detective, there is no time like the present to see how it can save you time and money. Fault Detective 4.7 incorporates several enhancements to improve performance and delivers features that take your experience to a new level. All of this while maintaining compatibility with models created in previous versions.
In addition, Fault Detective 4.7 licensing has been greatly simplified. Now only perpetual licenses are available which no longer require annual maintenance. You can continue to use version 4.7 for as long as you want without having to pay yearly fees to maintain the software. Simplify the purchase and save time and money with the product!
- Improved memory management allows for models up to 10X larger and an increase in the diagnostic engine’s throughput.
- Diagnostic rendering speed increased from 10X for smaller models and up to 1000X for larger models, providing an accurate diagnostic much faster than in the past.
- With larger models, the predictive accuracy is increased so the right defective component is identified correctly the first time.
- Adding component cost allows for tracking and sorting of components based on cost.
- Diagnostic engine leverages component cost information to affect repair recommendations based on both cost and failure probability.
- Updated learning material for easy understanding and achieving results quicker.
- Support for Windows 7.