MSO7054B Mixed Signal Oscilloscope: 500 MHz, 4 analog plus 16 digital channels
Key Features & Specifications
Lab scope performance
- 500 MHz bandwidth; 4 GSa/s sample rate
- 4 analog plus 16 digital channels
- Standard 8 Mpts MegaZoom III deep memory
- Automatic Search and Navigate
Engineered for the best signal visibility
- 12.1” XGA display with 256 levels of intensity shows subtle signal detail
- Industry’s-fastest uncompromised update rate of up to 100,000 waveforms/sec displays infrequent events
Wide range of application packages
- Segmented memory
- Mask Testing
- Serial decode including: I2C, SPI, CAN, LIN, FlexRay, RS-232/UART, I2S, and MIL-STD 1553
- MATLAB® software available directly from Agilent for making your own custom measurement and analysis routines, user-defined filters, or instrument applications. MATLAB software for Agilent oscilloscopes
View online videos to see for yourself
- See the 7000 Series scopes in action video demo
Agilent’s InfiniiVision MSO7054B, equipped with a 12.1” XGA display, comes in a quiet package that is just 6.5” deep, and weighs only 13 pounds. With the world’s fastest uncompromised update rate, up to 100,000 waveforms per second, see subtle signal detail and infrequent events other scopes miss. A wide range of application packages provide rapid measurement insight.
Training & Events
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.