N2891A 70 MHz, 7 kV high-voltage differential probe
Base Price S$ 3,806
N2891A Differential Probe - 70 MHz
- R-51B-001-Z Return to Service Center Warranty - 3 years
Prices for: Singapore
* Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices shown are Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Prices (MSRP).
Key Features & Specifications
- 70 MHz bandwidth
- User-selectable attenuation settings of 100:1 or 1000:1
- Rated to measure differential and common mode voltage up to ±7000 V at 1000:1 mode
- Powered by included 4x AA batteries or USB host port of scope or PC
- Two safety hook tips
- Two high-voltage alligator clips
- Compatible with any oscilloscope with 1 MΩ BNC input
Use the N2891A 70-MHz high-voltage differential probe to make safe and accurate floating measurements with an oscilloscope. The N2891A differential probe allows conventional earth-grounded Agilent oscilloscopes to be used for floating signal measurements of up to ±7000 V of differential and common mode voltage.
The probe is compatible with any oscilloscope with 1 MΩ BNC input. The probe power is supplied by included 4x AA batteries or USB host port of the scope or PC via a supplied USB power cable.
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.