E8267D-409 GPS Single Satellite Personality, Fixed Perpetual License
E8267D PSG vector signal generator
- E8267D-520 Frequency range from 250 kHz to 20 GHz
- E8267D-602 Internal baseband generator, 64 MSa memory
- E8267D-UNT AM, FM, phase modulation, and LF output
- E8267D-409 GPS single satellite personality, fixed perpetual license
- E8267D-707 Standard adapter 3.5mm F to 3.5mm F
- E8267D-CD1 CD-ROM containing the English documentation set
- R-51B-001-Z Garantie de réparation dans les laboratoires Agilent- 3 ans
Prices for: Suisse (Français)
* Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices shown are Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Prices (MSRP).
Key Features & Specifications
- Multi-satellite GPS configuration (1 to 8 satellite capability)
- Signal simulates real-world scenarios (multiple scenarios available)
- Real satellite data (synchronized satellites with Doppler shifts and navigation messages)
- Scenario playback duration of 30 minutes and longer
Automation and Communication Interface
- Automate waveform playback with SCPI
- 10baseT LAN, GPIB, and RS-232
Easily Create Global Positioning System (GPS) Test Signals
Easily create a multi-satellite GPS signal with real-world scenarios. This signal provides GPS simulation of up to 8 GPS satellites. Each satellite signal provides individual Doppler shifts and real GPS navigation messages for the scenario selected.
Versatile and High Performance RF Signal Generator
The GPS signal is generated in real-time by the precision E8267D PSG vector signal generator. The PSG's superior amplitude accuracy and phase noise performance enable repeatable and accurate receiver sensitivity measurements, even at low power levels. The versatile PSG is a valuable addition to the lab bench or test rack to enable emulation of a variety of real-world signal environments, including 3G cellular and other wireless formats.
Use the GPS personality to verify functionality of the embedded GPS chip in mobile consumer products such as cellular phones and handheld or vehicle-mounted receivers. The PSG's GPS transmission can be applied to virtually any GPS receiver with a baseband or RF input port.
In multi-satellite signal mode, perform location fix tests with the preconfigured scenarios as well as Time To First Fix (TTFF). With this same scenario, measure receiver sensitivity by lowering the RF power level and calculating the carrier to noise level at which the location fix is lost.
In single satellite mode, measure signal-to-noise ratio or test how Doppler shifts can impact signal integrity. A default navigation message with incrementing time of week (TOW) facilitates sensitivity measurements.
This option can be added as a product upgrade.
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.