Key Features & Specifications
- Broad 10MHz to 6GHz frequency range enables use in a wide variety of applications
- Wide dynamic range of -63dBm to +20dBm
- Integrated power sensor eliminates the need to carry a separate power sensor
- Internal power reference enable self calibration
- Absolute accuracy as good as ±0.21dB
- Powered from batteries, AC-DC converter module or a computer via USB interface
The V3500A Handheld RF Power Meter is a compact, handheld instrument that makes accurate RF power measurements in both field and manufacturing applications. With an absolute accuracy as good as ±0.21dB, a wide frequency range of 10MHz to 6GHz, and a measurement range of -63dBm to +20dBm, the V3500A is suitable for a wide variety of RF measurement applications. Its built-in power sensor eliminates the need for users to carry both an instrument and a separate sensor module. Truly portable, the V3500A fits easily into your hand or a toolkit. An optional belt loop holster or carrying case with shoulder strap is also available. To optimize flexibility, it is capable of drawing operating power from batteries, an AC-DC converter module, or a computer via USB interface.
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.