N7768A Four-Channel Multimode Optical Attenuator
N7768A Optical Attenuator for Multimode Fiber (4 channels)
- N7768A-050 50/125um multimode fiber interface
- R-51B-001-Z Return to Service Center Warranty - 3 years
Prices for: United Kingdom
* Prices are subject to change without notice. For pricing or a quote, you can also call 01189 276201.
Key Features & Specifications
- Miniature bulk optics for best transfer of modal distribution
- Built-in power monitoring for accurate power setting and stabilizing
- Wavelength range: 800 – 1370 nm
- Attenuation range: 0 to 35 dB
- Relative power monitor uncertainty: ±0.1 dB + 300 pW
- Settling time: typ. 200 ms
- Transition speed: selectable from 0.1 to 80 and 1000 dB/s
- Optical path blocking: typ. >60 dB
Optical attenuator instruments are used to flexibly control optical signal power levels in test setups. A primary application is determining optical receiver sensitivity by measuring the BER vs. input signal power. The N7766A and N7768A provide 2 or 4 attenuator channels respectively for multimode fiber setups and are available with either 50 µm, 62.5 µm or 80 µm fiber ports. The output power is monitored, especially to allow accurate and stable power setting independent of the input power. Convenient offset parameters allow the set power to correspond to the signal after other optical components in the setup path.
Related Industries & Technologies
Training & Events
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.