Key Features & Specifications
- Frequency range: 100 kHz to 18 GHz (sensor dependent)
- Dynamic range: -30 dBm to +10 dBm
- High Accuracy (≤ 0.1% ± 0.5 uW), excellent for 1 mW transfer calibration (with 478A-H75/H76)
- Built-in 6.5 digits ADC eliminates the need of external DMM.
- Selectable bridge resistance (100/200/300/400 Ω)
- Remote interface flexibility (GPIB, USB, LXI-C)
- Digital color LCD display
Agilent N432A is the replacement for Agilent’s legacy 432A analog thermistor power meter. The single-channel, average RF power meter operates with the Agilent 8478B and 478A thermistor mounts. The N432A-and-thermistor-mount pair is ideal for applications that require high measurement accuracy, particularly in metrology and calibration laboratory environments. The enhanced thermistor power meter comes with a digital color LCD display, and user-friendly front panel interface. Its built-in calibration factor table provides a more convenient and accurate method of storing calibration factors as compared to the old knob-turning approach of the 432A. The N432A is LXI-C compliant, and programmable via GPIB, USB and LAN.
Training & Events
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.