N8805A USB 3.0 Super-Speed Protocol Triggering and Decode for Infiniium Series Oscilloscopes
Starting From CA$ 1,832
N8805A USB 3.0 Protocol, fixed perpetual license
- EDEL-ONLY-01 License certificate delivery - email only
Prices for: Canada (English)
* Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices shown are Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Prices (MSRP). Prices shown are exclusive of taxes.
Key Features & Specifications
- Set up your scope to show USB 3.0 Super-Speed protocol decode in less than 30 seconds
- Get access to a rich set of integrated protocol-level searches
- Save time and eliminate errors by viewing packets at the protocol level
- Use time-correlated views to quickly troubleshoot serial protocol problems back to their timing or signal integrity root cause
- Order N8805A for a user-installed license with a new 90000 or 90000 X Series oscilloscope
- Infiniium 90000 Series
- Infiniium 90000 X Series
This application includes a suite of configurable protocol-level searches and software-based triggering specific to USB 3.0.
The multi-tab protocol viewer includes correlation between the waveforms and the selected packet, enabling you to quickly move between the physical and protocol layer information using the time-correlated tracking marker.
Need to perform USB 3.0 Compliance Testing? Try the U7243A
Related Industries & Technologies
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.