33521A Function / Arbitrary Waveform Generator, 30 MHz
|Product Status:||Discontinued | Currently Supported|
|Supported Until:||1 September 2018|
A replacement for this product is available:
Key Features & Specifications
- 30 MHz sine, square, pulse bandwidth cover more applications
- < 40 ps jitter and less than .04% total harmonic distortion for more precise signals
- 250 MSa/s, 16-bit sampling rate for higher time resolution arbitrary waveforms
- True point-by-point arbitrary waveforms for more accurate representation of user-defined signals
- 16 MSa/channel arbitrary waveform memory option
- Large, color, graphical display for intuitive operation
- TCXO timebase standard, OCXO optional for ultra-high stability
- USB and LAN (LXI-C) standard for easy utilization and connecting and GPIB option
Waveform Creation and Editing
Get advanced signal creation/editing capability without tedious programming with
33503A BenchLink Waveform Builder Pro and Basic Software
Product Status: 33521A model begins discontinuance March 1, 2013.
Replacement Product: 33521B
The recommended replacement product is the new 33521B Waveform Generator, 1-Channel 30 MHz with exclusive Trueform technology. Or select one of eight models from the 33500B Series of waveform generators with exclusive Trueform technology.
The Agilent 33521A 1-channel 30 MHz function / arbitrary waveform generator offers the highest signal fidelity and implements a breakthrough technology that provides you with the ability to generate more accurate arbitrary waveforms. With 10x better jitter than anything in its class, it offers unparalleled control of signal frequency for your most challenging measurements.