10076B 100:1, 4 kV, 250 MHz High Voltage Probe
10076B Passive probe, 4KV high-voltage, 100:1, 250 MHz
- R-51B-001-C Return to Service Center Warranty - 1 year
Prices for: Italia
* Prezzi soggetti a variazione. Per una richiesta di offerta contattare il numero 02 9260 8484.
Key Features & Specifications
- Bandwidth (-3 dB): 250 MHz
- Risetime (calculated): <1.4 ns
- Attenuation ratio: 100:1
- Input resistance: 66.7 M ohm (when terminated into 1 M ohm)
- Input capacitance: 3 pF (approximate)
- Compensation range: 7-20 pF
- Maximum input: 4000 Vpk
- Length: 1.8 m
The Agilent 10076B 4 kV, 100:1 passive probe gives you the voltage and bandwidth you need for making high-voltage measurements. Its compact design makes it easier to probe today's small power electronics components and its rugged construction means it can withstand rough handling without breaking.
Compatible with 2000 X-, 3000 X-, 4000 X-, 5000, 6000, 7000, 8000 and 9000 Series oscilloscopes.
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.