U9320A 8500 Field Emission Scanning Electron Microscope (FE-SEM)
Key Features & Specifications
- Resolution and imaging equivalent to that of conventional FE-SEMs
- Variable low voltage eliminates charging and the need for sample coating
- Programmable X-Y-Z stage allows user to set precise coordinates, scan & save locations
- Electrostatic lens design ensures repeatable performance without constant re-tuning
- Compact size enables easy installation in any research laboratory & does not require special facilities
The Agilent 8500 FE-SEM is a compact system that offers researchers a field emission scanning electron microscope (FE-SEM) right in their own laboratory. The innovative 8500 has been optimized for low-voltage imaging, extremely high surface contrast, and resolution typically found only in much larger and more expensive field emission microscopes.
About the size of a laser printer, the easy-to-install 8500 provides convenient plug-and-play performance. No dedicated facilities are required, only an AC power outlet. The novel scientific-grade system offers several imaging techniques for enhancing surface contrast and allowing nanoscale features to be observed on a wide variety of nanostructured materials, including polymers, thin films, biomaterials, and other energy-sensitive samples on any substrate, even glass.
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.