M9392A PXI Vector Signal Analyzer: 50 MHz to 26.5 GHz
Key Features & Specifications
- Aerospace and defense
- Wireless communications
- Radar and wideband signal capture
- Frequency range: 50 MHz to 26.5 GHz
- Seamless integration with Agilent 89600 VSA software
- Modular and software-defined building blocks provide flexible system configurations to meet diverse test needs
- Reduced development time enabled with included drivers, soft front panels and programming examples in Visual Studio® (VB.NET, C#, C/C++) VEE, LabVIEW, Lab Windows/CVI, MATLAB
- Up to 250 MHz analysis bandwidth
- Up to 100 MHz streamed analog bandwidth
- 2 GS/s sample rate
- Independently tuned channels (in a Dual Channel VSA configuration)
The Agilent M9392A PXI Vector Signal Analyzer, when combined with the Agilent 89600 VSA Software, provides a complete Microwave Vector Signal Analyzer solution enabling analysis of communications, radar, and avionics signals in a modular, open-system standard. The M9392A PXI Vector Signal Analyzer system consists of the M9202A PXIe IF Digitizer, M9302A PXI Local Oscillator, M9360A PXI Attenuator/Preselector, and the M9361A and M9351A PXI Downconverter Modules.
- Measurement Expertise: Benefit from the Agilent 89600 VSA Software to characterize complex, time-varying signals with detailed and simultaneous spectrum, modulation and time waveform analysis
- Simple: Single vendor solution facilitates integration and simplifies technical support
- Open Standard: Modular and software-defined building blocks provide flexible system configurations to meet diverse test needs. Connector compatibility allows easy integration with other test and automation modules in PXIe Hybrid chassis, and the PXI form-factor conforms to government requirements for modular system design
- Fast: Reduced development time enabled with included drivers, soft front panels and programming examples in Visual Studio® (VB.NET, C#, C/C++) VEE, LabVIEW, LabWindows/CVI, MATLAB
MATLAB software for the M9392A is orderable directly from Agilent as your application development environment and for analyzing and visualizing communications, radar, and avionics signals – see more details in the Options & Accessories tab of this page. Demonstration videos showing how to use MATLAB with Agilent instruments.
Microsoft, Windows, Visual Studio, Visual C++, Visual C#, and Visual Basic are either registered trademark or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.