Starting From CA$ 14,277
M9211A PXI-H High-speed Wideband IF Digitizer: 10-bit, 4 GS/s, 3 GHz
- M9211A-CD1 Software and Product Information on CD
- R-51B-001-Z Return to Service Center Warranty - 3 years
- M9211A-M51 Memory, 512 Msample acquisition
- M9211A-FHF Single channel 50 ohm, 3 GHz direct-input front-end
- M9211A-SMA SMA Connectors
- M9211A-C01 Single-channel, 4 GS/s, 512 kpoints
Prices for: Canada (English)
* Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices shown are Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Prices (MSRP). Prices shown are exclusive of taxes.
Key Features & Specifications
- Aerospace and Defense
- Radar test
- Wideband signal capture
- Up to 4 GS/s sampling rate and 3 GHz bandwidth
- Large on-board memory up to 512 MSamples
- DC-coupled 50Ω input
- PXI-H 1-slot 3U, 100 MB/s data transfer
- 3 GHz Bandwidth
- SFDR = 42 dB @ 1 GHz
The M9211A is a one-slot 3U PXI-Hybrid single-channel Ultra-wideband IF digitizer able to capture signals at up to 3 GHz and running at up to 4 GS/s, significantly reducing data acquisition and testing times. The M9211A UWB IF Digitizer comes with on-board memory of up to 512 MBytes. Ideal for very high frequency signal capture in applications such as A&D, telecommunications, ATE, and semiconductor testing. The M9211A is also a lower-cost alternative to the M9202A 12-bit IF Digitizer.
The M9211A allows multi-module synchronization thanks to the auto-synchronous bus system able to reach picoseconds-level accuracy between multiple channels.
Related Industries & Technologies
Training & Events
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.