Starting From US$ 13,522
M9210A PXI-H High-speed Digitizing Scope: 10-bit, 2-4 GS/s
- R-51B-001-Z Return to Service Center Warranty - 3 years
- M9210A-CD1 Software and Product Information on CD
- M9210A-M06 Memory, 64 Msample acquisition
- M9210A-2FZ Dual channel 50 ohm/1 Mohm, 1 GHz/300 MHz front-end
- M9210A-BNC BNC Connectors
- M9210A-C02 Dual-channel, 2-4 GS/s, 256-512 kpoints
Prices for: United States
* Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices shown are Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Prices (MSRP). Prices shown are exclusive of taxes.
Key Features & Specifications
- Aerospace and Defense
- Electronic test
- Up to 4 GS/s sampling rate and 1.4 GHz bandwidth
- Large on-board memory up to 256 MSamples/channel
- Selectable 50Ω/1MΩ input impedance
- PXI-H 1-slot 3U, 100 MB/s data transfer
- 1.4 GHz BW in 50Ω and 300 MHz BW in 1MΩ
- 15 ps accuracy Trigger-Time-Interpolator
The M9210A is a one-slot 3U PXI-Hybrid high-speed Digitizing Scope featuring 2 channels with 1.4 GHz analog bandwidth and up to 4 GS/s real-time sampling rate, significantly reducing data acquisition and testing times. The M9210A Digitizing Scope comes with on-board memory of up to 512 MB. Ideal for high-speed applications such as telecommunications, ATE, and semiconductor testing, the M9210A is the best successor to the Agilent VXI E1428.
The M9210A allows multi-module synchronization thanks to the auto-synchronous bus system able to reach picoseconds-level accuracy between multiple channels.