Starting From CA$ 2,111
M9133A PXI SPST Switch: 100-ch, 100VDC/1A, Reed Relays
- Y1182A PXI Connector Block: 200 Pin, Shielded, Male
- M9100A-CD1 Software and Product Information on CD
- R-51B-001-Z Return to Service Center Warranty - 3 years
Prices for: Canada (English)
* Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices shown are Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Prices (MSRP). Prices shown are exclusive of taxes.
Key Features & Specifications
- General purpose switching to control external devices or switching in light loads or power supplies
- 100-channel SPST switch
- 1A switch/carry current
- 25W max power
- High-speed 350msec switch closures
The M9133A is a high-density, general purpose switch with 100 independent, single-pole, single-throw (Form A) switches in a single PXI module. This module can be used to cycle power to products under test, control indicator and status lights or actuate external power relays and solenoids. The high-speed, long-life reed relays can handle 100Vrms and 1A, with up to 25W power. Choose from the durable connector block or the standard cable connections.
Software drivers support most common programming environments such as Visual Studio®, C, C++, C#, Visual Basic, MATLAB® and LabVIEW™. The high-quality switches ensure trustworthy measurements and the high speed relays increase test throughput. Installation and configuration are fast and easy using Agilent Connection Expert and soft front panels.
Visual Studio is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
MATLAB is a U.S. registered trademark of The Math Works, Inc.
LabVIEW is a registered trademark of National Instruments.