U1272A Handheld Digital Multimeter, 4.5 Digit, Water and Dust Resistant
Starting From US$ 378
U1272A DMM handheld 30,000 counts true RMS
- U1272A-B01 Battery - Non-rechargeable AAA 1.5V
- U1272A-UK6 Commercial calibration certificate with test data
- W4100A-3MW Warranty, 3mth for included accessories
- U1272A-ABA English language quick start guide, printed
- R-51B-001-F Return to Service Center Warranty - 3 years
Prices for: United States
* Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices shown are Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Prices (MSRP). Prices shown are exclusive of taxes.
Key Features & Specifications
- Feature sets that meet traditional industrial requirements and improve productivity and safety
- Improved accuracy and resolution to meet traditional industrial requirements (30,000 counts resolution with 0.7% for ACV accuracy)
Intelligent features to improve productivity and safety (LPF, ZLOW, Smart Ω)
- Both visual and audible continuity indication in noisy environments
- Easy access to fuse for simplified maintenance
- Easy connectivity to PC and internal memory (up to 10,000) for data logging
- Large rotary switch and buttons that are easy to operate
- Dust and water resistant casing (IP 54 compliant)
- Compatible with U1177A IR-Bluetooth adapter for remote monitoring & datalogging
Altitude: 3000 meters
Shaped to fit
Agilent U1270 series shaped perfectly to fit in your hand, with or without gloves on. Its non-slip ergonomic shape enables you to carry your DMM and perform measurements on the go easily
Tailored to perform
Agilent U1270 series comes with intelligent features such as LPF, which eliminates high frequency noise and harmonics, and Qik-V to determine existence of AC and DC voltage. To improve safety, the U1270 series incorporates visual alert blinks in addition to the beeper for Continuity test for measurements in noisy environments.
Built to last
With IP 54 certified, the U1270 Series is water and dust resistant for harsh working conditions.
MET/CAL procedures for the product is available at Cal Lab Solutions , a third-party independent vendor.
Making VFD measurements? Or simply doubtful of your meter readings with the possibility of leakage current or ghost voltages? See solutions to these common problems with the U1270 Applications Video.
Training & Events
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.