N5247A PNA-X Microwave Network Analyzer
Key Features & Specifications
- 10 MHz to 67 GHz
- 2- or 4-ports with two built-in sources
- Enables 4-port 110 GHz single-sweep solution
- 110 dB system dynamic range, 32,001 points, 200 channels, 15 MHz IF bandwidth
- High output power (+10 dBm at 67 GHz) and a wide power sweep range (40 dB)
- 0.1 dB receiver compression of +11 dBm at 67 GHz
World´s widest range of single-connection measurement applications
The PNA-X network analyzer is the world´s most integrated and flexible single-connection microwave test engine for measuring active devices such as amplifiers, mixers, and frequency converters. You can choose from five frequency models to meet your specific device test needs: 13.5, 26.5, 43.5, 50, and 67 GHz. The PNA-X provides unrivaled configurability with a built-in second source, combiner, and internal signal-routing switches.
Replace racks and stacks
Reduce your equipment count by replacing racks and stacks of equipment with the PNA-X.
- S-parameters (CW and pulsed)
- Noise figure
- Gain compression
- Intermodulation and harmonic distortion
- Conversion gain/loss
- True-differential stimulus
- Nonlinear waveform and X-parameter* characterization
- Antenna test
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.