Starting From CA$ 2,253
M9183A PXI digital multimeter, 6.5 digit enhanced performance
- R-51B-001-Z Return to Service Center Warranty - 3 years
Prices for: Canada (English)
* Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices shown are Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Prices (MSRP). Prices shown are exclusive of taxes.
Key Features & Specifications
- Making common low-frequency DMM measurements in automated system and benchtop setups
- DCV, DCI, ACV, ACI, 2- and 4-wire resistance
- Frequency/period, temperature, capacitance
- Duty cycle, pulse width, totalizer/counter
- Advanced triggering
- DC Source-measure
- 40 ppm basic DCV 1-yr accuracy
- Measurement speeds up to 15,000 rdgs/s
The Agilent M9183A is a 6½ digit PXI digital multimeter that measures common parameters such as DCV, DCI, ACV, ACI, 2- and 4-wire resistance, frequency, capacitance, and temperature. It offers 40 ppm basic DCV measurement accuracy, excellent noise rejection, and handles inputs of up to 300 V.
Additionally, the Agilent M9183A provides basic DC source-measure (SMU) capabilities in addition to duty cycle and pulse width measurements. With a maximum measurement rate of 15,000 readings/second, the M9183A delivers the highest transactional measurement speeds in its class. These fast readings translate into higher test-system throughput and lower cost of test.