N6141A EMI Measurement Application
Key Features & Specifications
- Supports the latest CISPR 16-1-1 or MIL-STD detectors and bandwidth
- Perform radiated and conducted emissions measurements
- Compare measured emissions to regulatory limits
- Runs inside PXA, MXA and EXA signal analyzers
- Built-in commercial and MIL-STD compliant bandwidths, detectors and band presets
- Continuously monitor signals with bar meters to detect maximum amplitude
- Easily identify out-of-limit signals
- Use the global feature to move signals between signal analyzer and EMC application modes
Performance (hardware dependent)
- Display signals in either log or linear format
- Excellent amplitude accuracy
- Use the X-Series signal analyzer’s unprecedented sensitivity to reduce measurement margins
- Built-in signal list manipulation capability
- Fixed and transportable license available
- SCPI remote user interface
The N6141A EMI measurement application is one in a common library of more than 25 measurement applications in the Agilent X-Series, an evolutionary approach to signal analysis that spans instrumentation, measurements and software. This application transforms the X-Series signal analyzers into a precompliance solution, providing better sensitivity, accuracy and a reduction of test margins.
- Excellent sensitivity of the X-Series signal analyzer translates into more accurate emissions measurements
- Reduce emissions measurement margins with greater measurement accuracy
- Expand the view of lower frequency conducted emissions signals using a log frequency display
- Identify suspect signals in EMI receiver mode and analyze and analyze the signal in spectrum analyzer mode
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.