81250 2.7 Gb/s and 1.65 Gb/s ParBERT Modules (E4861A, E4862A, E4863A, E4864A, E4865A)
|Product Status:||Discontinued | Currently Supported|
A replacement for this product is available:
Key Features & Specifications
- Data Rate Range: 333 Mb/s to 2.7 Gb/s (E4862A/63A) and to 1.65 Gb/s (E4864A/65A)
- Differential and single-ended inputs or outputs
- Generate and analyze pseudo random word sequences (PRWS), standard PRBS up to 231-1 and memory based patterns up to 64 Mb
- Amplitude: 0.5 to 1.8V pp
- Transition Time (20%-80%): 90ps typ
- Jitter, data mode: <50ps pp
- Jitter, clock mode: <5ps, rms
- Impedance: 50 ohm
- Input sensitivity: 50mV
- Max Input Voltage Range: -2V to +3V
The Agilent ParBERT 81250 2.7Gb/s modules are ideal for testing Mux/DeMux and SerDes devices up to 40G. The ParBERT 81250 1.65 Gb/s generator and analyzer front ends offer an economical lower speed solution for testing digital devices in parallel.
The E4861A module is one VXI slot wide and can contain two front-end plug-in cards (E4862A/64A: 2.7 Gb/s / 1.65 Gb/s Generator Front-End or E4863A/65A: 2.7 Gb/s / 1.65 Gb/s Analyzer Front-End).
For complete details, click on the Product Overview link.
Training & Events
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.