Base Price Rs 367,824
89601B Vector Signal Analysis Software, Transportable License
- 89601B-200 Basic vector signal analysis, transportable license
- 89601B-300 Hardware connectivity, transportable license
- 89601B-B7W 1x-EVDO modulation analysis, transportable license
- EDEL-ONLY-01 License certificate delivery - email only
Prices for: India
* Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices shown are Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Prices (MSRP).
Key Features & Specifications
- Standard supported: 3GPP2 1xEV-DO Revision 0
- Modes: forward, reverse
- Modulation formats: QPSK, 8PSK, 16QAM
- Preset to standard: forward, reverse
- Analyze overall signal quality with results like composite EVM, CDP, CDE, and error summary
- Pinpoint signal impairments with individual channel results like EVM, CDP, CDE, constellation diagram
- Evaluate time and frequency domain behavior with time, spectrum, CCDF, PDF traces
- Auto-detect active channels and preamble length
- cdma2000®/1xEV-DV modulation analysis Option B7T also available
- Transportable license: resides on your PC/instrument, can be transported to another PC/instrument at any time
- Also available as a Floating license: shared on a network server to be accessed by multiple users
The 86900 VSA software is a comprehensive set of tools for demodulation and vector signal analysis. Option B7W enables evaluation and troubleshooting of 1xEV-DO signals.
This option can be added as a product upgrade.
Related Industries & Technologies
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.