89601B-B7S WLAN 802.16 OFDM Modulation Analysis
|Product Status:||Discontinued | Currently Supported|
A replacement for this product is available:
Key Features & Specifications
- Standard supported: IEEE 802.16a-2003 and IEEE 802.16-2004
- Formats: downlink, uplink; continuous and burst; TDD, FDD, H-FDD
- All frame lengths, guard intervals, sampling factors
- Modulation formats (auto-detect): BPSK, QPSK, 16QAM, 64QAM
- IQ parameters: compound constellation, gain imbalance, skew and offset, frequency error
- RCE: overall, RCE over time (symbol), RCE over frequency, pilot, peak and RMS
- Burst: RCE, burst power, modulation format, length
- Other: frequency response, preamble frequency error, raw data bits, CPE
- Transportable license: resides on your PC/instrument, can be transported to another PC/instrument at any time
- Also available as a Floating license: shared on a network server to be accessed by multiple users, one at a time
- 802.11e OFDMA WiMAX™ Mobile analysis Option B7Y also available
- Pre-demodulation analysis: time, spectrum, correction, CCDF, PDF
The 89600 VSA software is your window into what’s happening inside complex wireless devices. Option B7S offers comprehensive modulation analysis for IEEE 802.16-2004 OFDM signals. Perform time-selective or frequency-selective measurements simultaneously to decompose a signal and uncover unknown problems.
- Full suite of time, frequency, and modulation domain analysis tools
- Focus analysis all the way down to a subset of the symbols or a single carrier
- Verify your signal setup using the burst information provided: burst power, modulation format, symbol length, and EVM
- Adjust carrier pilot tracking to track amplitude, phase, or timing, and identify hidden errors that lower design margins
This option can be added as a product upgrade.
"WiMAX" is a trademark of the WiMAX forum.
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.