89601B-B7Y WiMAX 802.16 Modulation Analysis, Transportable License
Key Features & Specifications
- Standard supported: IEEE 802.16-2009 (Mobile WiMAXTM), IEEE 802.16a-2003 and IEEE 802.16-2004
- Modes: downlink, uplink; continuous and burst; TDD, FDD, H-FDD
- Modulation formats: BPSK, QPSK, 16QAM, 64QAM
- Preset to standard: TTA-Phase2 (WiBro), IEEE 802.16 OFDMA (5 MHz), IEEE 802.16 OFDMA (10 MHz), IEEE 802.16-2004 (bandwidths from 1.25 MHz to 28 MHz)
- Analyze overall signal quality with results like RCE, constellation diagram, frame summary and MIMO information
- Pinpoint signal impairments with RCE for data carriers, pilots, vs. time (symbol) or frequency (carrier)
- Evaluate time and frequency domain behavior with time, spectrum, CCDF, PDF traces
- Auto-detect modulation format, result length, and zone definition
- Transportable license: resides in your PC/instrument, can be transported to another PC/instrument at any time
- Also available as a Floating license: shared on a network server to be accessed by multiple users
The 89600 VSA software is a comprehensive set of tools for demodulation and vector signal analysis. Option B7Y provides advanced measurement capability to troubleshoot and analyze both fixed and mobile WiMAX signals.
This option can be added as a product upgrade.