N9000AEP CXA Signal Analyzer Express Configuration (Distributors in CN, KR)
N9000AEP CXA signal analyzer - express configuration
- R-51B-001-Z Return to Service Center Warranty - 3 years
- N9060A-ABA US - English localization
- N9000AEP-001 CXA express - 3.0 GHz frequency, 3.0 GHz preamplifier
Prices for: United Kingdom
* Prices are subject to change without notice. For pricing or a quote, you can also call 01189 276201.
Key Features & Specifications
- 9 kHz to 3, 7.5, 13.6 or 26.5 GHz with internal 3 or 7.5 GHz preamplifier included as standard; with or without 3 or 6 GHz tracking generator
- 10 MHz (standard) analysis bandwidth
- Optional Basic EMI precompliance measurement capability available, including CISPR 16-1-1 bandwidths, detectors, amplitude correction factor, band preset, tune & listen at marker, and limit lines
- Agilent's PowerSuite one-button power measurements included as standard
- ±0.5 dB absolute amplitude accuracy
- Up to +17 dBm third order intercept (TOI)
- -163 dBm displayed average noise level (DANL) with internal preamplifier included as standard
- -102 dBc/Hz phase noise (at 1 GHz, 10 kHz offset)
- The CXA express configuration is only available to order from Distribution partners in China, and Korea.
The CXA express configuration can be ordered with the following options:
- Option PFR, Precision frequency reference
- Option FSA, Fine resolution step attenuator
- Option EMC, Basic EMC functionality
- Options PFR, FSA, EMC are license keys that must be installed after delivery
- To customize your CXA with applications or additional measurement capability, refer to the N9000A CXA Signal Analyzer. A custom configured CXA allows for maximum flexibility in ordering the analyzer that best meets your needs by offering all of the CXA options; built-to-order.
Automation & communication interface
- LXI class C compliant, SCPI and IVI-COM
- USB 2.0, 1000Base-T LAN, GPIB
- Programming remote language compatibility with ESA and other X-Series
- Common X-Series user interface / Open Windows XP operating system
The last date to order is 01-Jun-2014. Orders must be booked by 01-Jun-2014.
Replacement product: N9000A CXA Signal Analyzer
The Agilent N9000AEP CXA signal analyzer express configuration provides additional value of the most popular CXA configurations. Created to get necessary RF and microwave tools into your hands through Agilent’s Distribution partners. The express configurations are fully upgradeable and, as one of the X-Series future-ready instruments, they can evolve as technology changes.
|Model number||Frequency range||Preamplifier||Tracking generator||Equivalent build-to-order model|
|N9000AEP-001||9 kHz to 3.6 GHz||3.0 GHz||N/A||N9000A-503 with Option P03|
|N9000AEP-002||9 kHz to 7.5 GHz||7.5 GHz||N/A||N9000A-507 with Option P07|
|N9000AEP-003||9 kHz to 3.0 GHz||3.0 GHz||3.0 GHz||N9000A-503 with Options P03 and T03|
|N9000AEP-004||9 kHz to 7.5 GHz||7.5 GHz||6.0 GHz||N9000A-507 with Options P07 and T06|
|N9000AEP-005||9 kHz to 13.6 GHz||7.5 GHz||N/A||N9000A-513 with Option P07|
|N9000AEP-006||9 kHz to 26.5 GHz||7.5 GHz||N/A||N9000A-526 with Option P07|
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.